PSDP for Fire Safety Upgrade
Malone Group was retained to act as PSDP for the upgrade of fire safety systems at the Hampstead Apartment Block at Dublin City University.
This involved producing a detailed Health and Safety Plan for the works involved.
The Plan included:
- An investigation of the potential risks of the work to be carried out
- References to standards and legislation that must be complied with
- Recommendations on dealing with the associated risks
- Responsibilities of client, PSCS, and contractors
- Survey potential risks associated with this project
- Provide a plan that will aid those involved with the project in ensuring the safety of themselves and others
- Ensure that all works are done in a way that complies with current safety standards and legislation
- Determine necessary safety standards for the fire detection system