Packaging Projects Capability
Malone Group is well placed to assist with all your packaging related projects from feasibility, through design to tender and implementation. We have experience in numerous disciplines relating to packaging projects including:
- High speed small pack, beverage and homecare lines
- High speed bakery and crispbread systems
- Snack food packing systems, including vibratory distribution, VFFS and HFFS
- High speed dairy trolley (TET) handling and packing equipment
- Tray sealing and packing lines for fish and meat products
- Ready meal systems including RTH and RTE
- Pack and pallet conveying systems
- Robotic and high speed palletizing systems
We are also continuously involved in aiding in the design of complex conveyor systems, robotic palletization solutions and complete bespoke packaging lines.
Existing Packaging Plant & Line Improvement
With modern pressures on manufacturing plants, line efficiencies are crucial to the success of a business. Where plants are not performing as well as they should, lean manufacturing techniques can help. By employing an external resource to undertake this, a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ tends to see things those who are involved in the day to day running of a plant can miss.
Simple strategies such as:
- RCM (Reliability Centred Maintenance)
- OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- Kaizen (Continuous improvement strategy)
We help manufacturing plants to improve efficiencies and boost saleable unit output to production time ratios. We can carry out a complete line/system audit, taking account of people, plant and process to find key issues. This leads to a clear and concise report for you to act upon. We can aid in the implementation of solutions if required, working as an extension of your team.