Malone Group has been acting in the roles of PSDP & PSCS for a number of different projects for Glanbia Ingredients, Kilkenny.
The main projects included large scale expansions of the existing Butter Plant & Dairy Intake system on site.
We are also acting as PSDP/Safety advisor on smaller projects on site that are taking place in the various plants on site.
This includes work such as electrical upgrades, mechanical installations and civil works. In our role on site, we have been working closely with the Glanbia H&S department in the development of site safety standards and systems for implementation for all works carried out on site.
- Review of project layouts & specifications to advise of design safety considerations and interface with existing operations and services
- Coordination of design risk assessments for all elements of the works
- Coordination of the daily activities of all the contractors to ensure works can be carried out in a safe manner
- Establishment of site safety management system, e.g set up of site safety files, completion of health & safety plans
- Coordination of method statements for contractors on site
- Completion and close out of regular site audits
- Liaison with client representatives & contractor management on H&S matters
- Completion of site H&S inductions
- Assessment of works taking place in active production areas which have limited shut down periods