Malone Group acted as the project safety adviser for the Amgen Pharmaceutical Site in South Co. Dublin. The role encompassed the design and build of the cold chain warehouse for Amgen, it covered the installation of structural steel frame, structural insulated panels, mechanical installation, electrical installation to include CCTV, voice/data fire alarm, pressure testing with nitrogen and filling the system with refrigerant gas R404a.
- Pre-qualification of contractors in advance of works taking place on site
- Co ordination with PSCS on a daily basis to ensure the safe coordination of works on site
- Attend site meetings as required
- Developmentand maintenance of the safety management system throughout the project
- Co ordinate training requirements of staff onsite
- Develop method statements and risk assessments
- Manage daily permits to work
- Manage daily safe plan of actions, design rescue plans for certain elements of the project
- Proactive monitoring of safety performance on site.