This is what is important to us, what guides us and what we live by:
- We work together
- We do the right thing, always
- We are considerate of others
- We operate from the truth
Learning & Development
Malone Group is a business committed to the professional and personal development of all employees.
We believe that we will deliver the best business performance if we employ the best available talent. We recruit for experience and potential. We then support all employees to maximise that potential by developing their strengths. In this way we can attract and retain the best people by providing opportunities to learn and grow.
In a business such as ours we are reliant on our employees to deliver for our customers and our customer pool is extremely diverse. This means we can provide rewarding careers over the long term and you can continually update your skills to reflect the many changes you will see over the course of your career.
We are an Engineers Ireland accredited employer and we encourage and support employees to gain their Chartered status in all professional qualifications as our L&D approach applies to all.
Health & Wellness
- Fitness suite (Dublin)
- Employee assistance programs
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns
- Competitive compensation
- Additional vacation days
- Retirement planning
- Death in Service
- Income Protection
- Educational reimbursement
- Professional memberships reimbursed
- Cycle to work scheme
Flexibility and time off
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave
- Flexible maternity leave
- Hybrid work model for most roles
- Remote work opportunities available
- Part-time work options
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Charity events, e.g., 65 Roses annual charity cycle for Cystic Fibrosis Ireland.
- Christmas Spirit – supporting local charities across all offices e.g. Capuchin Day Centre, Dublin & Burton Mail’s Feed Our Families campaign
- The Great Malone Bake Off
- Christmas shutdown
- Top technology, including company-paid mobile phones and laptops
- Free parking
- Pool table (Dublin & Burton)
Equal Opportunities employer
Malone Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce, which fully represents the population regardless of gender, disability, religious beliefs, marital status, family status, race, colour, nationality or ethnic origins, age, sexual orientation or membership of the travelling community or indigenous population.
239 Blanchardstown Corporate Park
t +353 1 8665890
t +44 1283 688083
120 East Beaver Creek Road
Richmond Hill, ON
t + 1 (289) 635 2442
Shipka 6 Street
t +359 2 491 7877
CIDO Innovation House
Craigavon, Co. Armagh
t +44 28 3814 0026