Smart, efficient and safe full-service project delivery for international organisations
Our experience supports customers from the specification and installation at the plant floor through to the implementation of complex networked control and automated systems. These include both modern and legacy platforms like B&R, Omron, Mitsubishi, GEM, Siemens, Rockwell and other bespoke systems.
We are highly experienced in interfacing business systems to integrate reporting, scheduling and database reporting. With the backup of in-house process engineers, we can help to deliver effective plant control that delivers increased efficiency and provides production critical information to your business.
Complete Automation Solutions
Automating production and process environments provides many benefits. Utilizing the experience and expertise of our teams, we manage the delivery of automation solutions; from system design, integration, build for skids such as CIPs, to commissioning. This provides you with a single service provider to deliver a ready-to-operate solution.
Commissioning support provides you with the assurance that your systems and processes operate as per the design to achieve the intended objectives. Expertise is available for FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing), SAT (Site Acceptance Testing) and performance trials. This commissioning support enables you to avoid delays and unnecessary downtimes to rapidly get your system up-and-running.
Remote Access Support
Remote access support for your automation and control systems gives the reassurance that issues are addressed in real-time. This includes remote monitoring with on-demand issue diagnostics and resolution. It is provided in conjunction with equipment such as eWON VPN devices to ensure high levels of security for your business-critical systems.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) equipment support
- 24/7 access to an experienced and qualified systems engineer
- Training anddevelopment of your engineers
- Development of site standard and automation strategies
Our Control & Automation services portfolio includes:
- Process Control and SCADA
- Control & Automation solutions
- Programming and process control support
- Control panel design
- System integration design
- Reverse engineering
- Change management and control
- Visualisation development of HMI as well as SCADA and bespoke systems
- Data capture as well as formatting and management
- Legacy systems upgrades and replacement
- Obsolescence management
- Service and support