Increasing demand from consumers for sustainable packaging is driving production innovations
Packaging Technology Sectors
The array of packaging equipment on the market is vast and ever expanding, and selecting which technology is right for your current and future needs will impact operating costs long after installation is compete.
‘Delivering better project outcomes’ starts with understanding these needs. Our experience allows us drill down, ask the right questions to provide you the information needed to allow an informed decision to be made.
We have experience in multiple applications including:
- High speed small pack, beverage and homecare lines
- High speed bakery and crispbread systems
- Snack food packing systems, including vibratory distribution, VFFS and HFFS
- High speed dairy trolley (TET) handling and packing equipment
- Tray sealing and packing lines for fish and meat products
- Ready meal systems including RTH and RTE
- Pack and pallet conveying systems
- Robotic and high speed palletizing systems
This is complemented by the design of complex conveyor systems, robotic palletization solutions and complete bespoke packaging lines.
Existing Packaging Plant & Line Improvement
With modern pressures on manufacturing plants, line efficiencies and OEE are crucial to the success of a business. Where plants are not performing as well as they should, lean manufacturing techniques can help. An external resource can provide a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ tends to see things those who are involved in the day to day running of a plant can miss.
Simple strategies such as:
- RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
- OEE (Overall Equipment Efficiency)
- Kaizen (Continuous improvement strategy)
can help manufacturing plants improve efficiencies and boost saleable unit output to production time ratios. By carrying out a complete line/system audit, taking account of people, plant and process to find key issues, we add value through the recommendation and implementation of solutions.